When you create or edit a report definition:
- You can put people, schedule, and signup info into a report,
including fields from your signup forms and
your group-specific Registration fields.
- Reports that only contain registration info generate a line per person,
whereas other reports generate a line per signup.
- You can organize your data into one big report or divide the output into chunks
(e.g. a chunk per person).
- You can present your data in a formatted table, in a calendar, in an
unformatted table for export to another app, or for pre-printed label sheets.
- You can put a computed value in a column. For example, the Earning column
of the Election: Pay report contains
Hours Worked times Pay Rate.
The Address Labels, Badge Labels,
and Sign-in Sheet reports are factory-installed. But
you can edit these reports like any other.
To output a report:
- If the report's normal output rules are not what you need right now,
temporarily establish the desired rules using Tweak Layout and/or
the Report Is About commands.
- Click on Display Report to output the report to your screen,
or click on Put Report in File to create an HTML file containing the report.