Build a signup procedure:
- Review these design considerations.
- Click on Make Signup Schedule. Then create the event's signup schedule(s).
As part of this (or from Manage Activities),
create the activities people can signup for.
- If you have info you want people to supply when they signup,
use Make Signup Form to create and update a form for entering
- Click on Setup Auto-Messages. Then specify which actions send
a confirmation message to the affected person.
If desired, customize the auto-messages themselves.
Setup desired info sharing:
- If you want to provide instructions on the event's self-signup page,
enter them on the Update Event Properties page.
- If you want to provide people the big picture of what goes
on at your event, use Make Event Synopsis.
- If you want reports about the signups you get, create them using Make/Output Report.
Solicit and manage signups:
- If/when you want to allow self-signups,
set the event's web stage to Published.
- Announce your event, as described
If desired, save a draft for later use.
- Later, use Email Announcement to send everyone a reminder (or
use it to schedule automatic reminders).
When the event is over:
- If desired, use Email Announcement to send Thank You notes to everyone who helped out.
- Update event's Web Stage when/if desired.
To stop displaying this checklist,
To redisplay it, click on its link on Admin Home.