Prev topic /w matches: none
Next topic /w matches: none
Forum Home

Messages to Show:

Topic's Subject: General user questions
R1's Subject: Do I need to login each time I do signups? Next Match 
You can visit schedules while not logged in, but you do need to be logged in to do signups.

However if you are a normal user and login somewhere, your login on that PC will remain active for a year -- so long as you do not logout there or login on another computer. In other words, if you always use the same PC and do not logout, you generally do not have to login each time you want to do signups.

If you are an agent or administrator, your login will end if you exit your browser or shutdown your computer. There is a workaround though, you can do a Windows Hibernate instead of a Windows Shutdown at the end of the day.

Create Topic

R2's Subject: I just got a new email address, what now?
R3's Subject: If nothing happens when I click on a PRESTO command (like a Signup button), what should I do?
R4's Subject: Why do PRESTO pages sometimes say "register" and other times "signup"?
R5's Subject: On Self-Signup Home, should I visit a schedule by clicking on its name, or the magnifying glass to the left of its name?
R6's Subject: Is it possible for me to signup other people as well as myself?
R7's Subject: What should I do if my list of signups includes a signup I did not do?

Help

(Powered by PRESTO Group & Event Manager  —   Help/Support   FAQ   Spread the Word)